Work on Demand an emerging new trend in Australia
Flexible working hours has been a genuine need of many skilled casual workers who are unable to do traditional 9-5 jobs. Whether you are a well-qualified home maker who wants to take up casual assignments to pay for grocery bills or highly skilled professional who does not want to be bound by a single employer, it’s a common need.
On the flip side there are many individuals and companies in the market who want skilled individuals for specific projects which are casual in nature on contractual basis without the hassle of paperwork, head hunting and additional Agency commissions.
Workfast is one such convenience platform which allows employers and workers to collaborate Hassel free with the use of technology.
This is how Workfast works:
- Employer enters job details and set hourly or task rate
- Then workers bid on those posted job
- Employers are able to browse through worker’s profiles who bid on those jobs.
- Employers choose workers and negotiate/agree on a rate
- Worker attends and completes work and gets paid.
- Employers evaluate workers performance by rating their work which compels workers to give their best effort.
Here are some of the most important benefits of Workfast platform:
- Create a job and set your own price.
- Save up to 40%.
- Directly connect with workers.
- No Payroll, PAYG taxes or super worries.
- Rate the worker on the Job done.
- Eliminate Agency Fees and commission.
- Automatically get matched Jobs which suites your profile.
- Work as per your connivance for an hour, day or month.
- Extra shifts available when needed
- Same day payment.
- Rate Employer post job completion.
- Workfast Apps available on both Android and iOS platforms.
- Guaranteed Payments on completion of the assignment.
- Two way ratings keep things highly transparent.
- New Job opportunities keeping coming up.
Workfast On Demand Work is a technology boon in the Australian casual Job market and every Employer and Worker should take advantage of this highly technology savvy platform, which makes planning and execution of Jobs a piece of cake.