How to Design Labels for Free with Labeley?
Today, many people produce beer or wine brands for their own use, or perhaps for sales on a small scale. The taste, the smell, the color of each beverage is unique, the packaging and labels should be unique as well, to reflect the bottle’s contents. Even Egyptians had amphoras that were originally designated by the king. They obviously knew how the visual appearance affects users.
If you’re among those people who like creating different products (beverages, food, cosmetics, etc.) in your home workshop, here’s a tool that could really come in handy – Labeley.
How Does Labeley Work?
Labeley is a neat and free web app for designing custom labels. The new version of the tool has been released recently and the new interface lets users smoothly create labels, even those users who don’t have any design knowledge. Labeley can be used for making stickers for many different occasions such as kids’ birthdays, anniversary celebrations, holidays, weddings, sports events, etc. In addition, you can use it for your own products: beer bottles, food jars and packaging, cosmetics etc.
How to Get Started?
If you’d like to get started with using Labeley, just follow this simple guide:
1. Start by clicking on labeley.com on your computer. Then click on the Start Designing button.
2. The next step is to choose the category of label you would like to design. You can chose from
4 categories: General for any custom design, Kids for kids stickers, Beer and Wine for beer and wine bottle labels, but also for other beverage stickers.
3. The interface opens on the left and you’ll see different icons for custom stickers design.
4. Clicking on the first and second icon you can choose a shape and border for your design. Here you can explore several different assortments of custom shapes that Labeley provides.
5. The third and fourth icons let you decide on the background and graphic of you label. The job isn’t easy, since you can chose between many neat options.
6. The next design feature lets you create Text for your label. You can choose among many different font options, bold or thin text, normal or italic, and you can pick the text color.
7. The final design feature is a special addition to the tool that allows users to completely personalize their label. It’s the Upload option. Simply click on it and upload any image from your computer. It can be your kid’s photo, an image of your favorite football player, or any artwork that you have. That way you’ll end up with a truly unique label.
When you are done and satisfied with your design, you can save it to My Designs or print it on a self-adhesive material.
Final design composition
Hopefully you’ll have lots of fun creating labels with this smooth and fun label creator!